Rinpoche tells us the benefits of reciting the mantra of dependent arising and how to practise it.
Special request from Rinpoche for the new Tibetan year
- the year of the Wood Horse.
om ye dharma hetu prabhawa hetun teshan tathagato hyavadat
teshan tsa yo nirodha ewam vade mahashramanah soha
Intensive practice led by senior meditation instructors authorized by Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche in these locations:
- Himachal Pradesh, India - March 11-15, 2014
- East Coast, USA - May 2-7, 2014
- West Coast, USA - May 14-18, 2014 (registration closed)
- British Columbia, Canada - July 12-20, 2014
Siddharthas Intent is looking for a volunteer who is an expert web programmer in Silverstripe to assist with the maintenance of the new SI website. If interested and able, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rinpoche give us advice on protecting our Dharma practice and avoiding embarrassment on social medias.
Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche cautions about people claiming to represent him or fundraising on his behalf.